[CF-Devel] Code documentation? Warnings cleaning?

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat Nov 15 18:00:13 CST 2003

Well there is no link to this code section on the site, and this is
being done manually at the moment on a semi-regular basis.  I haven't
run this by anyone for to officially support doxygen but just using the
tool and sending the pages to Leaf.  If you want to add special doxygen
comments I would ask other deveolpers on the IRC first although if it
isn't special 'doxygen only' comments I can't see why anyone would
complain about more commenting.

I like the pictures though - nice tool this doxygen.

On Sat, 2003-11-15 at 17:50, Nicolas Weeger wrote:

      > http:/crossfire.real-time.com/code

      > Still working on the stylesheet a bit however ;)

      My bad, didn't even check the project page..... sorry ^_^

      Ok, so i guess we can add comments doxygen-like :)

      Nicolas 'Ryo'

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com