[CF-Devel] Re: Code documentation?

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Nov 17 05:39:14 CST 2003

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      http:/crossfire.real-time.com/code

      Still working on the stylesheet a bit however ;)

Code documentation is always a good idea.

Since the CFJavaEditor shows up on the link provided,
this reminds me that the editor is pretty well documented
in javadoc style.
I don't have a problem with doxygen being used to format
CFJavaEditor sources, however I would like developers who
might be working on the java code to write javadoc comments
(in case there is any difference, which I'm not sure about).

Anyways, I have added a javadoc build target to to the ant
build file for the editor. Javadocs can now be generated by
the command "ant doc".

As an example, javadocs from current CVS can be downloaded from:

     http://home.in.tum.de/~vogl/crossfire/CFJavaEditor_docs.zip

(This is just a one-time example. I don't plan to update the link
when code changes occur).

AndreasV

Jetzt kostenlos anmelden unter

     http://www.gmx.net