[CF-Devel] rustmonster gfx

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Nov 18 21:58:46 CST 2003

      I was not aware of the graphics for the pet in the classic set.

      Looking at it now, it seems to me this picture rather belongs in the base

      set. After all,the perspective is the main conceptual difference between

      the two.

      I suggest to use this picture for both, until we have something

      adequate for the classic set.

      Bernd

Well as far as I am concerned the classic set is a different perspective
but also a different style which includes outlines and simpler colour
scheme (more cartoony).  Since your images were more my idea of the
classic set BUT so are the ones in the classic set this is a bit weird.
I think however that since your images are original (and cuter) while
the others in the classic set were taken from the infamous RPG 8bit
image set and can be found in other games - I would rather see your
images in there.  I will wait a bit on the pet_necro (actually I made a
real mess of that one since the monster speed is so high the two heads
were bobbling faster than a woodpecker on crack) till you decide but
since the rustmonster is more clear cut IMHO I've done gone and
committed this one.  OK?

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com