Re: [CF-Devel] Ingame map 'building' / modification: full patch

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Nov 18 09:14:17 CST 2003

      I'll look at adding this stuff to the apartments in my Ice

     Castle.

Well, actually I've again changed & tweaked building stuff...
Current map constraints (flags on walls & floors & such) hold
true, but items & such will change.
So if you want to add a buildable apartment, i suggest you do
a minimum size apartment (like 2 squares), and put
buildable/wall/floor flags where needed, but don't yet use the
items i have in my submitted patch.

And yes, I should 1) stop changing my building method all the
time 2) finish it & submit it :)))

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com