[CF-Devel] Ingame map 'building' / modification: full patch

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Nov 23 03:21:52 CST 2003

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 01:14 am,

     nicolas.weeger at laposte.net

      wrote:

      > I'll look at adding this stuff to the apartments in my Ice

      Castle.

      Well, actually I've again changed & tweaked building stuff...

      Current map constraints (flags on walls & floors & such) hold

      true, but items & such will change.

      So if you want to add a buildable apartment, i suggest you do

      a minimum size apartment (like 2 squares), and put

      buildable/wall/floor flags where needed, but don't yet use the

      items i have in my submitted patch.

      And yes, I should 1) stop changing my building method all the

      time 2) finish it & submit it :)))

It isn't high on my TODO list, so I am likely to wait until you have finished
and submitted it.  As for the size, Ice Castle apartments are quite large and
luxurious penthouses, complete with staff quarters, running water, and a
view.  On the other hand, there are also smaller rooms on the other side of
the castle that I could convert from inn style rooms to small, buildable
apartments.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com