[CF-Devel] Large forest in big world.

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Nov 24 10:23:23 CST 2003

      The above changes have been committed.  (Yeah, SF works again!)  I also added

      a bat generator and death tree to the area surrounding the entrance to the

      Dark Forest, with some ordinary trees to disguise their presence.  They don't

      move about at all, and never attacked me, but i have my suspicions that there

      is something broken about the monster moving code.  I have not fenced them

      in, since they don't seem to move.  Let me know if this is a problem, and I

      will fence them into the area with the trees.

Maybe it was too dark? The world maps have day/night and sometimes in DM
mode you might forget the time (I have had fun figuring that one out too
many times :)). Some monsters can't see in the dark and even if they can
their detection range is less.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com