[CF-Devel] Documenting the code, and cleaning warnings

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat Nov 29 23:08:39 CST 2003

Nicolas Weeger wrote:

      What does everyone think?

      And no, I don't expect everyone to write comments like that, just saying

      I dont mind modifying existing ones to make documentation :)

  I don't really mind the comments in that style.

  Note that for any functions/comments you do update, please make sure that they
are accurate (I think they currently all are, but I could see if they were
convereted to doxygen style, you are effectingly adding a timestamp of 'this
comment was modified after 12/2003', and people would probably expect them to be
more accurate, vs commentst hat might not have been modified in many years.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com