[CF-Devel] Documenting the code, and cleaning warnings

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Nov 30 03:05:22 CST 2003

       I don't really mind the comments in that style.

       Note that for any functions/comments you do update, please make sure

      that they are accurate (I think they currently all are, but I could see

      if they were convereted to doxygen style, you are effectingly adding a

      timestamp of 'this comment was modified after 12/2003', and people would

      probably expect them to be more accurate, vs commentst hat might not

      have been modified in many years.

Sounds like a good idea, I'll make sure to follow that advice.
I don't think anyone would mind if I commited comment changes directly without
sending patches to mailing list?

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com