[CF-Devel] Forgot one

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Nov 30 23:34:59 CST 2003

Nicolas Weeger wrote:

      Of course forgot to report a bug :)

      use_skill curse correctly shows cursed items, but won't give any exp...

  I just tried this, and it worked for me.

  Note that you don't get a whole bunch of exp for sensing cursed items.  So may
be difficult you noticed.  Also note that the exp reward will pretty much always
be in multiples of 5.  Which than also makes it more likely that you could get
an even number of exp (100, 200, etc), and thus last two digits might not
change, but the hundreds place did change, which may not be as noticable.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com