[CF-Devel] GTK client for Windows

Wed Oct 8 23:48:26 CDT 2003

Nicolas Weeger wrote:

      Somebdy (aka Philip) did a great work on making GTK client work under

      Windows.

      His current sources are at

      http://www.theperlguru.com/crossfire/

      (link straight to sources is

      http://www.theperlguru.com/crossfire/WinGTK_Client_Src_Sep-25-2003.zip

      )

      Maybe we should consider trying to merge his changes to CVS?

      I partially diff'ed with current CVS, and most seem minor.

      I *think* his client uses GTK2, though.

  I could be wrong, but my recollection was that some more work was needed
before Philip thought it was ready for CVS inclusion.

  If that's not the case, then yeah, if the changes don't conflict with it
working on unix, those changes should be merged in.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com