[CF-Devel] GTK client for Windows

Thu Oct 9 01:38:30 CDT 2003

       I could be wrong, but my recollection was that some more work was

      needed before Philip thought it was ready for CVS inclusion.

       If that's not the case, then yeah, if the changes don't conflict with

      it working on unix, those changes should be merged in.

I don't really know, actually. I didn't ask Philip beforehand how he felt about
that (i dont often see him on irc), but his client seems to me stable, when i
tested it (ok, arguably, it requires much more testing, as i didn't test a lot)

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com