[CF-Devel] Forgotten child

Sat Oct 11 03:38:05 CDT 2003

 --- Mark Wedel <

     mwedel at sonic.net

     > wrote: > David Seikel wrote:

        Well, I've recently (in the past few days) applied some of your fixes.

        Some of them I didn't take, because the code they modified had already

      been radically changed (skill stuff for example).

So what do we do now?  Do I download CVS and fix the patches, or will you
take care of it?

        In any case, I'd need to know your sourceforge account name before I

      can give  you CVS access.  As said above, it would be read/write access,

      but I'll trust you don't do anything bad - of the patches I've seen you

     do,

      they all seem fine, and if you do do something bad, I can always undo it.

My sourceforge account is onefang.

Thanks.

     http://search.yahoo.com.au

      - Yahoo! Search