[CF-Devel] Bugs on crossfire.metalforge

Tue Oct 14 06:34:32 CDT 2003

On Tue, Oct 14, 2003 at 09:14:30 +0200, Nicolas Weeger wrote:

      > We'd need to figure out how that got lost.  Otherwise, trying to find

      >that problem is pretty much a shot in the dark.

      (I assume you refer to the Gaea's trouble)

      I haven't really noticed when i lost'em. Only thing I know is i was

      worshipping Gaea (output of statistics command), but didn't have the

      associated resistances.

      I'll try to reproduce it.

After I created my character, I went to pray to Mostrai. When Mostrai
became my god, the info window said I'd be protected from fire and have
some vulnerabilities, but I immediately noticed that they didn't show up
in the resistances.

Bye
Jochen

--