[CF-Devel] New skills bug: god-given resistances disappear

Thu Oct 16 12:06:00 CDT 2003

Hello.

Just happened to me on crossfire.metalforge.net.
Worshipping Gaea, human, sorcerer/wizard.

I reentered the game, had god's resistances (depletion, death, ...).
I went to beginner2, started punching mice, and suddenly lost all my god's
resistances!

The sequence of events is:
* ready magic bullet
* accidentally move onto mouse
* suddenly i hvae (you can now longer use the skill one-handed weapon, whereas i
couldn't use it (since i'm Gaea)
* then 'you can no longer use the skill praying'
* then 'you suddenly feel less holy'
* then my resistances disappeared (with their message, 'your resistance to
depletion drops to 0%'
* finally 'you can now use the skill punching'

Weird thing...

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com