AW: [CF-Devel] marker arch

Sat Oct 18 13:21:57 CDT 2003

Use scripts. Put a invisible force or info objects in the
player when he has done what he need to access a area then
attach a script to the stairs or exit. I have done it in daimonin
with the stairs down to the merc guild.

      -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----

      crossfire-devel-admin at lists.real-time.com

      [mailto:

      crossfire-devel-admin at lists.real-time.com

      ]Im Auftrag von Todd

      Mitchell

      Gesendet: Samstag, 18. Oktober 2003 08:07

      An: crossfire dev

      Betreff: [CF-Devel] marker arch

      If anyone wanted to make a marker object that worked when triggered

      instead of when just walked on I would be happy to use it.  It would be

      a useful item and very handy for granting access to areas for a limited

      time (like inns and the special cauldrens in scorn).

      I might get around to doing it later (in map making mode at the moment)

      but if anyone wanted to do it sooner that would be swell by me.

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com