AW: [CF-Devel] marker arch

Sat Oct 18 14:46:29 CDT 2003

On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 14:21, Michael Toennies wrote:

      Use scripts. Put a invisible force or info objects in the

      player when he has done what he need to access a area then

      attach a script to the stairs or exit. I have done it in daimonin

      with the stairs down to the merc guild.

I actually done this exact thing in my building and guild scripts but it
would be _real_ useful to be able to do it right out of the box so to
speak.  I am thinking you just need to subclass a trigger to call the
move marker function actually and then make an arch.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com