[CF-Devel] GTK client & Windows & GTK version

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat Oct 25 06:58:34 CDT 2003

Using Somebdy's code previous GTK version, i successfully built the GTK client
under Windows.
It requires only minor changes, which are be embedded in #ifdef WIN32 / #endif

My main (small) issue is that image.c exists in both gtk/ and common/
Windows doesn't really like that, so I was wondering how to fix: either we can
move for instance gtk/image.c to gtk/gtkimage.c, or i can try to find a
workaround (which wouldn't be very nice, but well)

Apart that, using GTK2 where the code is GTK1 doesn't seem to matter.

I'll test my build, tweak it some, and submit patches here.
Though since i put all my changes in #ifdef / #endif, committing shouldn't
change anything. So if you guys prefer i can commit directly (and take the blame
if i broke something :))

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com