[CF-Devel] trigger marker

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Oct 26 17:08:00 CST 2003

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      I managed to work through the nutty maze that is connected objects and

      add a new object called a trigger_maker - which is basically a trigger

      that only gets moved when triggered.  This will be really nice for doing

      things like passes, traps and alarms and such where the player needs a

      marker but not in every case. It is especially nice cause trigers are

      timed to expire. If this is acceptable then I will add it and update the

      java editor and stuff.  I really want to use this soon for granting

      limited time access to the inns and to the cauldron houses (bakery,

      tannery...). Basically I just followed the creator code...so please look

      it over in case I missed something important.

  I don't see any real issues with it.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com