[CF-Devel] Windows installer for server, bigworld & smallworld maps

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Oct 27 02:40:30 CST 2003

      Thanks. I guess I make a 'windows' group?

       yep - probably makes the most sense.

I'll look at that tonite, and upload a few files.
Probably will use compile/cvs date rather that 'real' versioning, though .

       Ideally everything needed for someone to make them should be in CVS, if

      reasonable.  It's nice to know that you'll take care of releases.

       However, it's always good to have the mechanism in place for other to

      make such releases if for whatever reason you are unable to make them.

If no one objects, I'll put everything Windows-related into the
'make_win32' subdir. I guess after that you non-Windows users won't mind
on how I organize stuff in there ^_-

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com