[CF-Devel] random door styles

Wed Sep 24 00:24:43 CDT 2003

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      On Tue, 2003-09-23 at 02:02, Mark Wedel wrote:

       if(vdoors=find_style("/styles/doorstyles",doorstyle,-1))

      	hdoors=vdoors;

       else{

        	vdoors = find_style("/styles/doorstyles/vdoors",doorstyle,-1);

       	if(!vdoors) return;

      	sprintf(doorpath,"/styles/doorstyles/hdoors%s",strrchr(vdoors->path,'/'));

        	hdoors = find_style(doorpath,0,-1);

       }

      - is this good then?  Actually this is simpler yes and I see no need to

      have it pick a random style from the special folder (why I did it the

      other way first) as I can make a style map with all the different

      special types on it.

  Looks good.  Should put an extra set of parens around the vdoors=find_style..,
as it otherwise generates a compilation warning.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com