[CF-Devel] Stove issue

Wed Sep 24 11:50:49 CDT 2003

       I haven't been able to reproduce the bug with my unix version of the

      gtk client.

       However, I have fixed the bug in that the cauldron contents weren't

      getting updated as they should of.  So the stop off/stop on shouldn't

      be required anymore.

There are/were indeed inventory refresh issues. So maybe that's related
to the crash...
When the next Win GTK version is ready, i'll check :)
*wants to make alchemy like crazy, but crashes too much for that...*
Fun though, i've been doing much bowyery (2 ingredients recipes) without
any trouble or crash...

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com