[CF-Devel] Floors / walls and archetypes

Mon Sep 29 09:33:11 CDT 2003

Nicolas Weeger wrote:

      >  My question I guess would be 'what are you trying to do?'

      Something that I think has been discussed earlier:

      ingame map building.

Yeah, this has been discussed earlier.
I still don't understand what's so facinating about it.

Crossfire mapmaking is immensely complex.
What interfaces are you going to provide for in-game map
building? - Command line syntax?
Have you ever tried to create a 30x30 map by typing down the
ascii-text? There are good reasons why we have map editors.

AndreasV

Jetzt kostenlos anmelden unter

     http://www.gmx.net

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com