Re: [CF-Devel] Potions and dragon clothes

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Fri Apr 2 15:32:06 CST 2004

      Healing potions AND magic power potions are not working!!! These are very

      important potions, plesae repair them asap!

      I know a certain thing that causes crash, and maybe there's more in it

      than what Ryo wrote, but dunno, so I tell ya:

      Whenever a new player appears in Scorn, the crash happens _almost_

      immedietly.

      Another thing: Why are dragons so ugly? Why do they wear aprons 'n' stuff?

      Couldn't they be one-color ones? At least couldn't they chose to be

      one-color?

Dragon players should be red until they get their new colour based on the path they take by eating elemental residues, they don't/shouldn't have any clothes unless someone made a change to the faces that are called.  I think the initial colour change for PC dragons called the wrong faces but I fixed this in the arches quite a while ago.  tHe proper faces and images for PC dragons is in the player directory naturally.

NPC dragons can wear clothing if they like.  Unlike a kangaroo, dragons do not have a built in pouch so find a smock useful and others are more modest then some about letting it all hang out.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com