Re: Re: [CF-Devel] Broken healing potions?

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Thu Apr 8 09:01:38 CDT 2004

        Yeah - unfortunately, there is no way to currently have arch's start with an

      inventory.

I am having problems with this - *especially* for times when you want to use the create command to make spell books or scrolls or similar things which are basically an arch with an object in it's inventory.

Using inventory this way is really good IMHO we just need to fix up a lot of commands and things to harnes this.

We need a better way to add inventory items (even multiple items) to arches to make the new skill/spell system work smoother - especially for realtime DM stuff.  This would be good for creating monsters with special skills too...

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com