[CF-Devel] treasure list question

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Fri Apr 9 17:07:52 CDT 2004

I am moving the god treasure lists out to the arches and came across
this - I believe that the two skill related lists do not belong with
Valriel in particular and should be left in the treeasures file for now
but am looking for confirmation on this:

# Valriel - Lord of Angels, Duke of the Heavens, Healer and Protector
#
# This is basically given to monsters that might get spellbooks or use
# wands/rods/etc.  This is mostly necessary so that if they become
# the pets of players, the player will get exp awarded to the correct
# skill.
treasure skill_use_magic_item
  arch skill_use_magic_item
end