[CF-Devel] treasure list question

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat Apr 10 01:58:27 CDT 2004

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      I am moving the god treasure lists out to the arches and came across

      this - I believe that the two skill related lists do not belong with

      Valriel in particular and should be left in the treeasures file for now

      but am looking for confirmation on this:

  You are correct it doesn't belong to valriel.  I meant to put it at the top of
the treasures files, but wasn't paying enough attention to the comments (which
at some level, aren't really clear, as there is no break between the header
comments for the file, and the comments for the actual gods treasure lists.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com