[CF-Devel] Bigworld map quest hints + Container dropping

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat Apr 10 09:59:15 CDT 2004

I thought I just bring this on (many other cases may be occurent, I think
it won't harm if I told you):
In Scorn in the tavern there's an elf who mentions the Valley of the 3
Sisters, and tells that it's located east from Brest in the southern
mountains. It was true before, but now this hint is absolutely false.

The other thing: On mf.rt.com right-clicking on readied container
resulted in dropping all items from that container. This was an
excelent idea, for this way you could carry and drop items that
otherwise would have stacked with other locked items. (Not to mention you
could separate temporal treasures from non-locked long-term items.)
I wonder if we could use containers this way again.

Xenon

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com