Re: [CF-Devel] big world - big problems

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Apr 12 12:38:34 CDT 2004

 Maybe it has

      lots of opportunities, but in it's current state it's not even half

     ready

      to consider it worthy to use.

Well that's the point isn't it.  It is still in development.  The old
maps are still available and being maintained (although not much
is changing on them) and while this happens people who like to
play on develpment servers are getting to use/playtest bigworld.
I think the real point you allude to is the misconception that
crossfire.metalforge.net is a Crossfire stable server - it isn't.  It is
the primary development/play test server from what I understand.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com