[CF-Devel] Posted here because SF lists block me (Mlaï20maps release

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Aug 2 14:19:18 CDT 2004

/mlab because mlab is bigger then scorn now and where ever I had to put in a definite

path (end maps for rand maps, perm apartments in CityDeClouds) I put /mlab/something

because that's the dir I use. Mlab has the tavern and 40 something story tower (not

random, all hand done btw, I use rand maps as bridges in some maps elsewhere in mlab

to make traversing it uncertain and long), the City on the clouds (CityDeClouds), the

cloud world, then there is the other places including a new town and great

wilderness's, dwarvish gold mine, a chaotic emerald mine taken over by a witch who

has opened a portal to another relm (which you can explore 1 level of... I might

expand that later...) A working courthouse and jail (levers in the town send you to

court, then levers there make your sentance, only accessable by DM now... but later

will be useable by players who gain magisterium status in the town, jail isnt

finished yet (dosn't have death penalty or life in prison yet). There is also the

mazes of menace and the valley of Gehennom (death valley esque)... so you can play

nethack w/o going to a guild... but it is a tough journy. And also ice caves are present.

If the cvs guy does put it in scorn lots of stuff wont work. If he uses a script to

change the paths he's wasting his time and is probably breaking my maps.

You can play them on cat2.ath.cx btw.