[CF-Devel] Re: [ crossfire-Patches-983864 ] Add python plugin events for kick and muzzle (no_shout) dm c

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Aug 2 19:59:53 CDT 2004

Well at the moment thre is no log file for this- this just allows the
events to be logged.  I wanted to put in the server code in advance of
the changes to the python scritps.  I am working on updating the
CFLog.py script (so it will use the crossfirelog shelve file for now) to
incorporate these events and then will add some scripts to the chicken
oracle to pull the information out again.  I envision somehting like
this:

<you walk on up to the chicken>

say seen Polo

The Great Chicken Oracle says: I have seen 'Polo' 23 times.  I saw them
last coming from IP: 111.222.333.444 on Mon, 02 Aug 2004 16:40:04 CEST

say muzzle Polo

The Great Chicken Oracle says: Polo is muzzled

say lastkick Polo

The Great Chicken Oracle says: Polo was last kicked out on Mon, 02 Aug
2004 16:49:01 CEST

say kickcount

The Great Chicken Oracle says: Polo has been kicked 2 times

say muzzlecount

The Great Chicken Oracle says: Polo has been muzzled 983 times

say lastmuzzle

The Great Chicken Oracle says: Polo was last muzzled on Mon, 13 May 2004
11:30:01 CEST

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com