[CF-Devel] python plugin trigger bug?

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sat Dec 4 19:25:50 CST 2004

Not to be rude, I'll reply to myself on this - when I switch the calling
object from a pedestal to a button I get the following error:
The unknown trigger type error maybe seems to indicate that the hook has
tried to pass the player as the trigger object...

PYTHON - HandleEvent:: got script file

     /python/guilds/guild_pedestal.py<

     -1073745037
Unknown trigger type: Avion (1)
PYTHON - HandleEvent:: script loaded (/python/guilds/guild_pedestal.py)!
PYTHON - triggerEvent:: eventcode 10
PYTHON - HandleEvent:: got script file

     /python/guilds/guild_pedestal.py<

[Switching to Thread 1024 (LWP 13108)]
find_event (op=0x0, etype=10) at loader.l:1855
1855        for(found=op->events;found!=NULL;found=found->next)