[CF-Devel] Rolling stats is not fair

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Dec 13 18:03:51 CST 2004

I don't think rolling stats is fair. The maximum average is 15, so that
doesn't guarantee equally powered characters. We should always let the
average be 15, so that the less patient players, that won't spend want
to spend a lot of time rolling stats, get good stats too.
Server admins should be able to activate this feature (I mean this
constant average) through a configuration option rather than rebuilding
the server. They should also be able to let players create their
character manually, without rolling stats (again, through a
configuration option, without having to rebuild from source).

Regards,
Eduard Gabriel Munteanu

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com