[CF-Devel] Two things - item_power, Divine Shock

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Feb 17 11:59:46 CST 2004

      On Monday 16 February 2004 21:27

      Mark Wedel wrote:

      > ERACC wrote:

      > > Gentlepeople,

      > > It appears, on crossfire.metalforge.net, that item_power does not

      > > SUM correctly. For example if I have a character that is level 14

      > > then that character can apply two items that have an item_power

      > > of +13. Thus the total item power equipped is OVER 14. [...]

      [...]

      >   Looking at the code, it seems pretty straightforward.  CAn you

      > provide a character name, as well as items you are trying to apply?

      >  Might give a better clue as to what is going on.

      Actually, I discovered this in a discussion with another player. He

      was level 19 and had equipped item power total of well over 19. Katia

      was on the server at the time and may remember who it was. I can't

      recall. My character, poof, is over level 50 so unless some items

      exist that he can equip to go over the total for his level I won't

      be able to test it personally without starting a new character.

Never trust on my bad memory for this things :) No i dont remember the name of
the one who was talking, but it's something pretty simple to do again, and if
you need a char mark, just look at my file "Katia" now she has 80 of 60 or so
equipped right now, and i'll be playing my other char in the midtime so you can
do what you need today. Or if you can take a copy and let it free that would be
really nice :D

BTW... i just remembered another bug (oh! my memory is working now! :D)
Beeing a fireborn allows you to apply 2 amulets, and the problem is when you
have 2 identical amulets (that would stack together) and leave the game and come
back, when you come back your amulets will be in a strange status of applied
while stacking, and i think it just counts like one of them beeing applied, but
didnt check that further. Anyway, since this does not happen to rings, i dont
think thats too hard to fix, i just have no clue of where to look for that in
the code.

Until next time!
Katia.

--