[CF-Devel] Two things - item_power, Divine Shock

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Feb 17 23:21:50 CST 2004

ERACC wrote:

      Burning Hands is a level 1 spell yet it gets more powerful with the

      level of the caster. Or at least it appears to. I double checked and

      found that divine shock is a low level prayer, native grace of 50. I

      still believe it has been castrated in the new code however. It also

      seems to not be getting any more powerful with the increase in the

      praying skill of my character. That doesn't follow the path of other

      spells which *do* get more powerful with higher levels. Raise the

      cost for it some if needed but please fix it where it is again useful

      to have and use. IMO it should be at *least* as powerful as ball

      lightning once the character reaches level 12 in praying. Get REAL, I

      mean it is a *deity* granted spell for Sorig's sake. :-P

  Most all spells increase in power as the caster level gets higher.

  However, they don't all increase at the same rate.  As said, I've made some
changes to the divine shock prayer - just need to get those changes onto the
server at some point.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com