[CF-Devel] Two things - item_power, Divine Shock

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Feb 22 23:33:26 CST 2004

Mark Wedel wrote:

      Karla Stenger wrote:

       This is also easy.  And in fact, I believe can show up for other

      objects also (if we allowed ettin characters, and they wore two helmets,

      the same thing would happen).

       Rings right now are special cased in that the ring is applied, we don't

      try to merge it.  I'm thinking removing that special case - in all

      cases, if an object is applied, it can't merge with another applied

      objects.  I'm trying to think if there are any cases where that would

      cause problems - cases where you really want 5 of an item all grouped

      together and applied at the same time.  I can't think of any such cases

      - if someone can think of some, let me know, otherwise, I'll put the

      change in that applied objects never merge with items of the same type.

  Since no one mentioned anything, I'll make a change in the code so that
applied objects never merge.  Hopefully that won't break anything.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com