[CF-Devel] artifact list error

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Feb 29 13:53:05 CST 2004

A recently added some items to the artifact file and now am seeing an
error in the server when it loads the artifacts.  I think that I am
running out of space in a variable or somehting since the errors in
question seem to be the ends of Allowed lists and the same number of
characters I just added.
for example I added rapier to this list

Allowed
dagger,light_sword,shortsword,shortsword_2,taifu_1,trident,axe,axe_2,axe_3,axe_4,axe_5,battle_axe,poleaxe,morningstar,large_morningstar,hammer,mace,mace_2,lspear,spear,sword,sword_2,sword_3,sabre,rapier,scimitar,katana_1,falchion,broadsword,broadsword_2

now I see "unknown input in artifact file: word_2"

compiled on linux, CVS as of feb 29th.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com