[CF-Devel] Howto close bugs on sourceforge?

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Jan 12 00:07:52 CST 2004

I'm currently looking at the list of bugs tracked by SF.  One had been fixed a
long time ago, one I have just fixed, and I was thinking of spending the rest
of the day on some of the others, but...

... there does not seem to be anyway for me to close the bugs, even though I
am one of the developers.  Does this have to be done by one of the admins?

[ 676568 ] CHECK_INV + no_pass

This and other CHECK_INV bugs were part of my initial set of patches, although
I seem to remember that some one else got around to fixing this one by the
time I could apply the patches to CVS myself.  Either way, it is now fixed.

[ 774069 ] large image support

While I was tracking down the multi part monster crossing map boundaries bug,
I also noticed this.  It is the same bug, and my soon to be committed change
fixes both problems.  Hmm, I should stop promising to commit and go of and
commit.

BTW, my Role/Position entry is blank, this is also something that needs to be
changed by an admin.  DEVELOPERS in CVS contains what I think I am doing here
B-).

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com