[CF-Devel] Howto close bugs on sourceforge?

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Jan 12 01:26:24 CST 2004

On Monday 12 January 2004 16:07, David Seikel wrote:

      ... there does not seem to be anyway for me to close the bugs, even though

      I am one of the developers.  Does this have to be done by one of the

      admins?

[ 593848 ] Long string in keybinding dumps core

Long commands are now truncated to a size that will fit into the buffer.
Updated in all three clients, but only tested in the GTK client.

On the other hand, the person that added this bug report was using a command
of about 300 characters, and the current buffer limit is 256.  While I have
not changed the buffer length, I have made the fix using sizeof() so that it
doesn't care what the actual size is.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com