[CF-Devel] crashes at crossfire.metalforge.net

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Jan 12 02:09:53 CST 2004

      I'll add two more to that, they may be related.

I'll add one too: in training house, sometimes, you'll enter the dragon
training part and find yourself in the humanoid training place, in a
different corner than where the stairs are.... I'm thinking random map
name corruption, but haven't checked yet. I also noticed that, even if
training house is correctly reset, you can end up in a map already
cleared - ie the random map name collides with something, apparently.

Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com