[CF-Devel] Gnome client currently not supported

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Wed Jan 21 21:47:50 CST 2004

 --- tchize <

     tchize at myrealbox.com

     > wrote: > Hi

      Gnome client currently not supported

      According to cvs log, the Makefile.in was modified more thant 2years ago,

      bu i see there are some recent modification in gnome subdirectory files

      (9days old). So i suppose the gnome client is still maintained.

That was probably me.  I fixed a bug that could be applied easily to all
three clients, so I applied it to all three clients.  I only tested the GTK
client though.  I don't actually use Gnome.

Mark has suggested that I insert a message when my bug fix is triggered, so
I will probably do this to all three clients again the next time I get a
chance to do some Crossfire debugging.

     http://personals.yahoo.com.au

      - Yahoo! Personals

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com