About dragons and potiona (was Re: [CF-Devel] Improved invisibility ... isn't)

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Fri Jan 30 01:29:43 CST 2004

David Seikel wrote:

      On Monday 26 January 2004 15:05, Mark Wedel wrote:

       I believe we already have a potion shop in scorn.  Anyone up for making

     that change?

      I will probably stick a potion shop or vending machine in the Ice Castle

      shopping mall.  I should get stuck into Ice Castle changes very soon.

      I guess the same principle applies to scrolls and other "consumables".

  Scrolls may be trickier, becuase there is just not an 'arch' you can point the
creator to make.  Although, I think the creator has been modified to create
what's in its inventory.  But I'm not sure if the inventory of the inventory is
preserved in that case.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com