[CF-Devel] Weather needs smoothing

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Thu Jul 29 21:57:32 CDT 2004

Perhapse new code is needed?

     I'm not sure they can be smoothed since I am not sure they can be floors.  =

     If they can be floors without breaking anything then they should be able to=

     be smoothed.

I'm not sure they can be smoothed since I am not sure they can be floors.  =

If they can be floors without breaking anything then they should be able to=

 be smoothed.

     =20

      Dynamic (level 5) generated tiles of snow etc need smoothing... they do n=

ot smooth it

     =20

      looks bad and makes the players sad and hate dynamic weather.

     =20

     =20

     =20

      Also the puddles need to be redone possibly as player complain about them=

 too. IMHO

     =20

      they look too cartoony, and not crossfire like.=20

     =20

     =20

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com