Re: [CF-Devel] Weather needs smoothing

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Thu Jul 29 21:34:25 CDT 2004

I'm not sure they can be smoothed since I am not sure they can be floors.  If they can be floors without breaking anything then they should be able to be smoothed.

      Dynamic (level 5) generated tiles of snow etc need smoothing... they do not smooth it

      looks bad and makes the players sad and hate dynamic weather.

      Also the puddles need to be redone possibly as player complain about them too. IMHO

      they look too cartoony, and not crossfire like.

      crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com