[CF-Devel] Re: pup_land volcano maps - Too difficult

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Jun 8 21:17:13 CDT 2004

There are still some cone spells that do have weight and still push and
I was looking into adding a check in the code so they either don't push
walls and to add some weight to certain arches which should be heavier
than they are.

On Tue, 2004-06-08 at 17:54, Nicolas Weeger wrote:

      > The only remaining problem then are the cancellation firewalls

      > getting pushed by spell effects. Maybe it is possible to

      > define in the pushing code simply never to push firewalls?

      This side effect of spells has been discussed. I think Mark removed

      weights from some spells, thus making'em not push things anymore.

      May need to update archetypes or such :)

      > AndreasV

      Nicolas 'Ryo'

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com