[CF-Devel] re: pup_land

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Jun 8 21:29:48 CDT 2004

I have been slowly committing changes to the maps to remove the old
multipart notation and am planning on doing pupland soon.  I've tested
it superficially course and that is why I am doing a few directories at
a time so they can be tested but pupland is complicated.
I am worried about stomping around the maps uninvited and I was waiting
for Andi to surface before doing this.
Also I want to remove a lot of the lake arches that have been used to
smooth the coastlines in pupland (and other places) since smoothing is
working out pretty well and these arches now wreck the effect - any
concerns?

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com