[CF-Devel] Scorn Sale Shop - items end up under tables?

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Fri Jun 11 13:38:44 CDT 2004

Greetings Developers,

Ok, so /scorn/shops/scorn.sale is on metalforge. There are "Charity
Tables" in the entryway that are marked 'unique 1' and 'no_pick 1' so
items dropped on them will survive a reset and the tables can't be
"stolen". However, the items dropped on the tables end up -under- the
tables when the map gets saved. This is not the desired result.

Is this a known problem with unique items or is it something I can
fix in the map editor? I'm at a loss how to fix it using the editor
so pointers would be greatly appreciated. I want to keep the tables
if possible. If not I can use floor tiles that are marked 'unique 1'.

Thanks!
Gene (poof|Galahad)
--
Linux era4.eracc.UUCP 2.4.22-28mdkenterprise i686
 13:30:23 up 104 days,  7:26, 15 users,  load average: 0.13, 0.18, 0.09

     http://www.eracc.com/

eCS, OS/2, Mandrake GNU/Linux, OpenServer & UnixWare resellers

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com