[CF-Devel] Scorn Sale Shop - items end up under tables?

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Fri Jun 11 17:33:13 CDT 2004

I've subscribed to the maps list now for map discussions. I posted
that original message to crossfire-devel because I was wondering
about the items ending up under the tables being a server code thing.
This message is also going to the maps list. Please reply on the
maps list to discuss this further. TIA!

On Friday 11 June 2004 15:43