[CF-Devel] maps-bigworld/scorn/houses/jones bug

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Sun Jun 13 17:12:31 CDT 2004

Todd Mitchell a écrit :

      Lately I have been having a lot more fun using the patch submission

      system on the sourceforge site to do these map updates/patches than

      keeping track of these sent to the mailing list.  That system allows

      uploads of the patch to be to one location, tracking and comments to be

      made.

     <snip><snip>

I like your idea.
SF requires login a such for patch modification, so another hassle
(maybe).
On the other hand, it lets
1) us developers follow what patches have been committed or not
2) us know when a patch was submitted
3) other users get patches we don't want to commit in the 'official'
crossfire sources but which still can be useful

Nicolas Ryo

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com