[CF-Devel] bugs

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Tue Jun 22 23:46:08 CDT 2004

Preston Crow wrote:

      On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 02:44, Mark Wedel wrote:

     When I use the "skills" command, for each skill it lists the current xp,

     xp for the next level, and a percentage.  The percentage is always 0%.

     I thought it was supposed to be the percentage of the way through the

     current level (e.g., at 1000xp, you are 50% of the way to 2nd level).

       I believe that percentage is what % of the exp is permantent exp.  It may be

     that for simplicity, that is still displayed even on systems not using the

     permanent exp code.

      If that's something that is turned off, should the display of the

      percentage be turned off, too?

  Finally got a chance to look at this.

  The display code was broken - it was using the old value (last_heal) that used
to be used to hold permanent exp.  I've updated the code to use the proper
values, so the percentages should no longer always be zero.

  But it is as I thought - this is the ratio that is your permanent exp.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com