[CF-Devel] artifact list error

crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com crossfire-devel at archives.real-time.com
Mon Mar 1 01:13:48 CST 2004

Todd Mitchell wrote:

      That works, thanks.

      Is this going to be a problem to increase that - there are few places

      where it might be needed and arguably it isn't needed (just allow less

      items per artifact entry)?

      If not I can commit the change.

  Note that I believe it should be possible to just duplicate the artifact with
different allowed lists, and that would be one way to shorten the list.

  I'm curious on why the list is so long in the first place - almost all other
artifact allowd lists are quite short.

  You could also use the negation to disallow it from showing up in certain
objecs, which may result in a more succinct list.

     While after running collect:

     Couldn't find archetype ability_dragonbreath

     Treasure lacks archetype: ability_dragonbreath

     Couldn't find archetype ability_dragonbreath

     Treasure lacks archetype: ability_dragonbreath

     Treasurelist dragon has element with no name or archetype

     Treasurelist Cwyvern has element with no name or archetype

  I've committed the arch into CVS.

     crossfire-devel at lists.real-time.com